Friday, October 22, 2010

Who are Two sisters with a spoon?

Two sisters with a spoon are two sisters in their thirties from Australia with a passion for food - eating, baking, experimenting and viewing that is!

Sister 1: Rebecca


What is your attraction to food? The colour and the taste, I think this is one of the reasons I have always enjoyed vegetables, because of the colour in them.

What is your favourite dish/ingredient? This is a hard one, I love salmon, vegetables, seafood in general and a good steak

Where do you get your inspiration for? From my travels (check out my travel blog: http://aroundtheworldwithrebecca.blogspot.com/), magazines and my sisters tasty baked goods, she definitely got the talent for baking out of the two of us!

What can you expect from your posts? Simple easy to make dishes - I don't have a lot of time to cook so when I do I want it to be fresh and quick. I'll also be reviewing blogs, recipes and restaurants.

Tell us something about yourself? I love to travel and eat, in between I love searching for a vintage find, reading, going to a rugby match and watching motor sports.


Sister Two: Alison

What is your attraction to food? To be able to cook and create different flavours. I enjoy fresh flavours you get from cooking at home compared to brought goods.

What is your favourite dish/ingredient? I love to cook roasts, but really it's everything from roasts to meals where you just add the sauce.

Where do you get your inspiration for? It's all about fresh, home cooked meals.

What can you expect from your posts? Different recipes and where I find them.

Tell us something about yourself? I love to cook and travel

No comments:

Post a Comment